Reflection about the conference!
Hello guys!
This is the last time we’ll hear from each other.
Why lie? The
begging was a bit hard and wasn’t expecting me to like writing to you and waiting
for your feedback.
This last post will be about the conference. I’ll be
honest I wasn’t present due to some personal problems.
But I’ve seen the girls when they practiced and last
Tuesday. I have to say I had never seen such presentations which with the help
of technology help our main purpose. Teaching.
I saw the girl’s presentation which was very good
and if an app like that would exist it would help a lot of taxi drivers to be
more efficient in their job and to be able to communicate to their customers.
Because when arriving here tourists have their first contact with the taxi
drivers which they suggest hotels, places to go for lunch of dinner, what to
see in a particular place. An app like this would save money and time because it’s
on their mobile phones and they don’t have to leave the taxi. This is a main
advantage and to be honest I don’t see any disadvantages. It will improve our
taxi driver’s ability to understand and to be understood.
Also the interactive PP is a good thing to be taught
to us as future teachers. We should use PP in order to make teaching more
interesting and to help our students to use technology in order to help them
grow as students not just for fun.
The fact that Izabeta,Eva,Suela,Fatjona,Kleant,Marina,Arjeta,Hedera
put so much love in their work is shown in their blog post this week. I’ve
learned so much from you guys.
Good job you guys!!
Thank you all for all your comments!
Love, Patricia xx
In order not to confuse you or any other person who would read this post,the app is not for the taxi drivers,but for the bartenders.We had in fact created a mini dictionary to help Albanian taxi drivers with their English customers.Thank you for your kind words!!
ReplyDeleteReally I thought this was also an app.
DeleteHi Patrica, thank you for you last post, I will miss the same as you every time that we spent together in this course, I have learned so many things and the presentation was the cherry on top
ReplyDelete