Project Reflection on one of the groups.

Image result for hello back

Hey guys missed me?
Last week I was a 7th grade student and got a lesson about modal verbs.
First of my teachers were great, one of them is a real teacher and she clearly did her job very good.
I could see that she was a good teacher because she could control the classroom and emphasized what needed to be emphasized.
Whereas the other teacher was like me, it was her first time teaching and she did pretty well. She tried her best and tried to do as the other teacher did. But we could see who was more prepared.
What I found most interesting was their activities with the flash cards and the sentences we had to create, which were funny and also involved us a lot. They also wanted volunteers and tried to involve us as much as possible and not just choosing the same students all over again.
All in all they were good. I would suggest that the PPP could have less information and some pictures rather than just too many information.
Thanks guys!!
From now on see you next week!  Xx

Comments

  1. Both girls actually did a great job.The lesson was smoothly presented to us and they seemed to be well prepared.I also like the activity with the flashcards as well as the post they have brought to the class.They also had the abilities to ask very good questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed their role as teachers, and the way they explained was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one important reason why I like your post. A reflection based on your experience. (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea you have reflected on your own work .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate the fact that your reflection was short and not lots of information. The girls were great and well prepared. See you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello from the other side Patricia, thank you for your short post you expressed in a few sentences your ideas. it was good reading a reflection on a real presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment