Flipped classroom!
First of all I never came across of this word let along knowing the meaning.
When I heard that last week I was scared and sad because I didn't know what was going to happen and how this class was going to go.
Surprisingly it went better than I expected.
Do you want to know why?
I thought I wouldn't do anything cause I had no information about classes like this.
But as the teacher posted constantly I became clear and I enjoyed this as an experience.
The video part was really interesting,and expressing our thoughts on that exact moment was even more interesting.
Having a child testing us on what teachers we are going to be made me realize many things of what i want to do a teacher.
What I will do as a teacher is for sure applying this method for my students.
As an ex-student who didn't had the opportunity to be part of classes like this I will give my students to experience this kind of self-learining to improve their skills in online learning.
I would like to point out that this lession served to me as a lesson to never be satisfied with what to have but to be eager for more.
I would like to thank you all for reading my post.
As you already know.
See you next week xx!

Short and clear . I enjoyed it..
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your post because it is short, well organised and the ideas are transmitted clearly. Well done!
ReplyDeleteInteresting and clear , I like your post Patricia :)
ReplyDeleteI like your post and the way how you have organized your ideas.You are very clear and I liked the fact that you told us that you will use it in your classroom too. Well done
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your post Pati. Is a little bit short, but you gave us as much information as necessary. You reflected on the lesson that you have and you made a very good connection between what you think and what you understood in the lesson. Thanks
ReplyDeleteA short but such a clear and understandable reflection.The example you have given with our experience with this kind of class explains how important is to have this model in our future classes.I am as unlucky as you are for not being part of a flipped classroom.It's visible that you are determined to flip your classroom in the future.
ReplyDeleteyou have expressed it really well Patricia.. Expressing your own opinion.. Well done.
ReplyDeleteShort and clear reflection... Like the fact that you gave us an example of your own experience...Well done!!!
ReplyDeleteNice and clear . Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteyou have comprehended everything in this paragraph. we thank you for sharing your personal opinion and yes never is enough! bye :)
ReplyDeleteIt was a good choice that of inlcuding your own experience and the way you have written about this method made realize the importance that it has for you.
ReplyDeleteYour personal experience provided there was what i wanted to see on this post cos we are supposed to write what we faced already in that class and if this method really worked or not.SHORT AND CLEAR and what's important not boring to read.Nice try,Pat!
ReplyDelete